CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCEDURE (CAP) THROUGH DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (DTE) / STATE CET CELL
1. Candidates who wish to seek admission to Bachelor of Architecture - Five Year Degree Programme at School of Environment and Architecture need to register with Directorate of Technical Education / State CET Cell for Centralised Admission Procedure.
Candidates can check their eligibility through Council of Architecture website https://www.coa.gov.in/.
Candidates who are eligible can apply for the centralized admission process through DTE WEBSITE - http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ or STATE CET CELL WEBSITE - http://cetcell.mahacet.org/. All the information regarding the schedule and the procedure will be updated on the above-mentioned websites.
Candidates who wish to apply for vacant seats after CAP Rounds should apply through www.sea.edu.in.
2. Candidates are required to fill in the online admission form, take print outs and duly sign the online application form and submit the duly signed application form with the required list of documents to ARC (Admission Reporting Centre) / FC (Facilitation Centre). The information regarding the same will be available on DTE or STATE CELL website mentioned above.
3. After registration, the eligible candidates will be allotted a CANDIDATE APPLICATION ID, MERIT SCORE and MERIT RANK which will be displayed on the CAP websites. The CAP websites will also announce the schedule for each of the steps of the admission procedure.
7. CAP rounds will be conducted as per schedule. The candidates should keep a check on the allotment of seats and report to their desired institute with all the required documents and fees. They should check with the institute about the procedure which they need to follow in order to complete the admission process at the institute. Candidates who wish to apply for betterment of seat should check the procedure and norms with the ARC / FC centre.
8. After the CAP Rounds are completed. The institute will display the SEAT MATRIX for VACANT SEATS (IF ANY) and allotment for the same on their website. CANDIDATES should apply for the vacant seats to individual colleges. The procedure for the same is as mentioned under Vacancy Admission Rounds tab.
GENERAL STEPS FOR THE CAP ROUNDS ARE AS FOLLOWS
Register for the CAP Rounds through DTE/STATE CET CELL.
Depending on the schedule submit the duly filled form to the ARC/ FC. Complete the registration form and get the form stamped. They will handover a STAMPED copy of the application slip.
Depending on the schedule submit the required documents at the nearest ARC/ FC. Keep the initial STAMPED application slip along with you. They will handover a DOCUMENT VERIFICATION SLIP after all the documents are scrutinized.
The candidates are required to keep a check on the website for display of provisional merit list and need to check the CORRECTNESS of the mentioned details. If there is any discrepancy, then the candidates should immediately contact their ARC/FC centre and get it rectified.
Candidates will then check the FINAL MERIT LIST on their website to know the rank and merit score. A slip mentioning the MERIT SCORE and MERIT RANK will be generated in their login.
The candidates will have to fill up an online option form and submit it to the ARC / FC.